I thought I would do a quick post to say how I have done/am doing with the New Years Resolutions so far, as most people seem to fall off the wagon come February!
Well, my 'diet' has honestly been pretty much non-existant, so I have decided to join a Slimming World group, with my first meeting on Monday, as I have lost weight with a slimming club before, and I think the fear of getting weighed every week really does help to motivate me in losing the lard.
I will do a regular post with updates of my weightloss and/or struggles, along with recipes from Slimming World if anyones interested in that?
2) Drink more water. This is still a resolution.
3) Skin care routine. This is sort-of happening, by which I mean I am following a skin care routine, but as im currently using up odds and ends of products, the creams and lotions that im currently using are likely to change, although the routine itself wont (if that makes any sense!)
4) Start Driving Lessons - I think these will probably happen in the summer, as by then I should have finished my Dispensing Technician coursework (I work in a Pharmacy, and i'm in the final year of a two year NVQ 3 course) so will be richer! yay!
5) Save money - which I am already doing, so thumbs up to me!
6) Burlesque lessons - These start at the end of March, beginning of April (I think), and I am definately going to do them!
Im hoping to make a scarf, surely it wont be too hard?!
8) Writing course. Again, i'm going to do this after the current coursework im doing finishes, hopefully around summertime :)
9 & 10) Homemade presents, and learning new crafts - I have started making soap, bath bombs, soaks (see previous post) ect, which im hoping to improve on and give as presents, with a view to eventually sell them if I get good enough :)
How are your Resolutions going?